National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Aw, come on now. I love mowing the yard. No telephone ringing, no nagging, just the smell of fresh cut grass and a good looking yard. I dont mind it.

·
Banned
818 Posts
I used to mow lawns for cash when I was 13. Kind of sucked a bit watching all my friends having water fights and swimming during the hot summer season while I was sweating like crazy, but I had a nice wad of cash afterwards to have fun with. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
red-rider said:
Aw, come on now. I love mowing the yard. No telephone ringing, no nagging, just the smell of fresh cut grass and a good looking yard. I dont mind it.

+1! I love cuttin grass. I do it for a livin down here. I could do it for the rest of my life if it paid more.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Travis said:
red-rider said:

+1! I love cuttin grass. I do it for a livin down here. I could do it for the rest of my life if it paid more.
Getting out and Mowin the Lawn is Good 4 Ya ;) I used to hate it when I was A kid. I guese things change when you start hangin the years off ur belt!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Only one acre for me, no great big pasture or anything. Just a little weed-eating, mowing, and bagging. A 42 inch cut craftman mower gets the job done, no big deal there, but if I can give a little advise about the weedeating. Buy an expensive one, the one you see the guys using who make it their living. Well worth it not to have to fight with a 100 dollar walmart brand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts