National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: Hey, anybody see this movie ???

--It's a little bit HOAKEY, but MAN you talk about some sniper shootin and Wal-hlberg does his usual outstanding job--

--Of course Danny Glover never touches a firearm

--It's graphic, but just for milliseconds--good flick--

-- :-B-: --JIMBO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We rented The Far Side of Jericho - three outlaw wives fight off pursuing town -
wife like it - must have been a hoot to make!
:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
I've seen "Shooter" 4 times now. Everytime I pick up on somethng new. It's a great movie! :-B-:

·
Registered
341 Posts
kansas45 said:
I've seen "Shooter" 4 times now. Everytime I pick up on somethng new. It's a great movie! :-B-:
Agree, it's a great movie. Anyone that shoots should enjoy it.

-Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You all must have seen a different Shooter than I did. I thought it was a terrible movie. Utterly predictable, completely unrealistic, insultingly trite, and poorly written. Not to mention the movie's two main actors - Wahlberg and Glover - are both antigun.

I walked out of the theater thinking that I wanted my money back, along with the two hours of my life I wasted on that drivel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought Shooter was pretty good. The part I most was at the end when he's sniping those guys in the snow and you think he gets shot but its really him shooting one of the bad guys. Oh and when he shoots dudes hand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike Barham:

You all must have seen a different Shooter than I did. I thought it was a terrible movie. Utterly predictable, completely unrealistic, insultingly trite, and poorly written. Not to mention the movie's two main actors - Wahlberg and Glover - are both antigun.
Ah! THAT explains it! I went back and double checked again - Re: Shooter - this is from
the movie WE saw and commented on!

:lol:

·
Registered
811 Posts
I thought it was a pretty good movie. It entertained me for about 2 hours, though it doesn't take much.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have seen it a few times already & think it is a good movie. They got some really nice guns on there. Plus like he said I am from TN the patron state of shooting stuff. :---

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its a really good movie... a few shots are way too far fetched. But guns, crashes and dead people= great movie. Only wish that there were more naked chicks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts