National Gun Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
From The Sum of all Fears.

Sorry. I have a special affinity for big guns.
I love the phalanx CWIS...have heard they are being used now to shoot at smaller boats like the one that attacked the USS Cole....anyone have experience around them?

·
Registered
568 Posts
ok...gotta give you credit for the 20mm CWIS...

Oh, one of my fav gun scenes is where the terminator single weilds a machinegun, while holding a coffin full of guns.

Rounds expended: 1548 Casualties: 0 I LOL'ed

And in the matrix where neo pulled open his trench to reveal several uzi's MP5k's and pistols. and the ensuing gunfight.

and in ShootEmUp, where Mr. Smith pulled guns out of boxes and made traps, and used the MP5 with the carrott as a distraction.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Another one of my favorites - the weapon that my Uncle was manning in Iwo when he was killed.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
Good piece. Browning M1919. You know Arnold could not hold it with one hand so they had to attach a handy cam harness on his side then digitally edit it out.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts

Thought i should share.
Westerns are so hard to find these days.
This one is adult rated. I just finished the series.
Outstanding story, that takes a few episodes to start congealing.
Probably had some issues i failed to recognize.
I give it two thumbs up.

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
175 Posts
"Dirty Harry" was always one of my favorites. I have three S&W 29-2 .44 magnums because of that movie.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Hiram Gummer's derringer

·
Super Moderator
11,515 Posts
I like the mini gun that Jessie Ventura wields in “Predator “. Come to painless!
I was just going to say that. They used one in Terminator 2 as well. Great fun! I want one. And a mountain of ammo!

--Wag--

·
Registered
Pistoleer
103 Posts
Lethal Weapon and Die Hard turned me on to the Beretta 92 when I was a teenager which eventually lead to my extensive collection of them!

·
Super Moderator
11,515 Posts
Lethal Weapon and Die Hard turned me on to the Beretta 92 when I was a teenager which eventually lead to my extensive collection of them!
I don't have an extensive collection of them, but I love my 92 and my 96!

--Wag--

·
Registered
14,074 Posts
I watched a Stephen King movie the other night called Dark Tower. I was trying to do a few other things at the same time so i didn't fully put my attention to the movie. One guy had a pair of revolvers that resembled BP revolvers. They had brass trigger guards and what looked like the loading lever area under the barrel but looked like the actual lever was missing. When fired they seemed to transform into 10 or so shot double action revolvers and the guy could swing out the cylinder and load them in less than 1 second. Anyone know where i can find these?

Reactions: Philmo11

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I watched a Stephen King movie the other night called Dark Tower. I was trying to do a few other things at the same time so i didn't fully put my attention to the movie. One guy had a pair of revolvers that resembled BP revolvers. They had brass trigger guards and what looked like the loading lever area under the barrel but looked like the actual lever was missing. When fired they seemed to transform into 10 or so shot double action revolvers and the guy could swing out the cylinder and load them in less than 1 second. Anyone know where i can find these?
View attachment 121703
Dang movie guns always got one up on us!

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Hellboy’s “Good Samaritan”. Wonder how thick the brass has to be to not blow out the sides launching a 22mm pumpkin down range at magnum speeds...

·
Registered
14,074 Posts

41 - 55 of 55 Posts