Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts

Jesse Ventura's Minigun in Predator

Chuck Norris sawed off semi-auto in 'Lone Wolf McQuade'

·
love the UK envy the US
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Welp, theres a few. The P90's are nice. I love watching someone pull a Deagle, and i saw a movie where a sniper shot a criminal ( dont remember title ). The crim was wearing Class 3 body armor, and the shooter was using a .50 cal Barrett.

The sniper went up to a parking garage roof, and had a huge black case. He set it down, opened it, and pulled out the lower of a barrett M82, attached the upper and barrel, loaded 10 rounds, loaded the mag, and shot the guy. The guy had a huge hole out the back of the vest, and dropped like a sack of potatoes. A cop who wished the guy was dead was getting looked at, and pulled out his pistol and said something on the line of "Dont even look at me...my gun could NEVER do that..."

The sniper then unloaded the mag, stripped the gun appart, and put it back in the case, put the case on his back and started running, and rappelled down the garage. It was so badass.

And you can NEVER forget the minigun in any movie, for example, off of the Matrix
righto all sound great but whats a deagle am i missing out on something cool im new to all the handgun side of things but the name sounds so sweet it has to be great

·
love the UK envy the US
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

And then of course you have his new piece.

And you can not forget this shot.

ah ha i forgot about aliens that is truly one of the coolest guns ever in the future im having that for sure

·
love the UK envy the US
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
There's a lot of bada$$ guns out there and the Dirty Harry .44 mag hasn't been the most powerful in a number of years. However in context with Clint Eastwood saying his famous line, that .44 mag is my all time favorite.
I guess I'm too old school and semential.:biggrin5:
when the gun and movie is that good i dont think you can be too old school great choice

·
love the UK envy the US
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I also like the Chey-Tac Intervention used by Mark Wahlberg in "Shooter".
is that the 1 he shoots the can withif so QUALITY choice

dont run from the sniper you'll just die tired:4:

·
Don't Tread on Me
485 Posts
Revolver Ocelot and his Single Action Armys in the Metal Gear Solid videogame series.

I suppose that doesn't really count as a movie, but it is a rather cinematic series of games.

Also, in MGS3, another really cool character named "The End" kicks some *** with an ancient mosin nagant rifle.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Who could forget the ZF-1 from The Fifth Element?

W

·
0 Posts
For me it would be Terminator. The grenade launcher Arnold uses, and of coarse the belt of ammo that goes along with it.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts

2 of the absolute best.

·
Don't Tread on Me
485 Posts
Well then, while we're posting videos..

this is where we meet Ocelot

and go back ~35 years....
and we find out how he came to be a revolver man

But the SAA takes some getting used to..

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
We cannot leave out one of my personal favorites -

The Ma Deuce!

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
We cannot leave out one of my personal favorites -

The Ma Deuce!
Oh.... My first love. Leave her alone. She is MINE!:mad5:

Trivia time.
Can someone here please tell me what type of mount that is?

Not you Batman.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Oh.... My first love. Leave her alone. She is MINE!:mad5:

Trivia time.
Can someone here please tell me what type of mount that is?

Not you Batman.

That, my very good friend is one weapon that is more than enough to share. It brings back fond memories of times long past. I think that this design will long outlive me. Night firing with a belt of all tracer rounds - my first experience with laser beams! :lol:

Now - for the mount question. Yes, it is.........

Oh, darn it anyway - not allowed in the game! :mad2:

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
That, my very good friend is one weapon that is more than enough to share. It brings back fond memories of times long past. I think that this design will long outlive me. Night firing with a belt of all tracer rounds - my first experience with laser beams!
So bad. But so fun. And I guess it is ok. She is a crew served.

Now - for the mount question. Yes, it is.........

Oh, darn it anyway - not allowed in the game! :mad2:
Fine go ahead.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
So bad. But so fun. And I guess it is ok. She is a crew served.

Fine go ahead.
M4 pedastal vehicle mount - IIRC

It has been a long time!

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
It could have been any of the following three. M4, M24A2 or M31C. They all look identical. The only difference is when they were made.

So ding ding ding, we have a weenier.

But do not be confused. That is not a Mk64 cradle mounting the gun to the lower mount. She is a Mk94.

You will make a fine POTUS.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
It could have been any of the following three. M4, M24A2 or M31C. They all look identical. The only difference is when they were made.

So ding ding ding, we have a weenier.

But do not be confused. That is not a Mk64 cradle mounting the gun to the lower mount. She is a Mk94.

You will make a fine POTUS.
I thought that was obvious! And thanks - you will make an excellent VEEP! :lol:

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
Thanks. Now enough of the hijack.

From multiple WWII movies.

From The Sum of all Fears.

Sorry. I have a special affinity for big guns.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts