National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
love the UK envy the US
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just watched dirty harry doesnt clint eastwood just suit that .44 magnum so well,the movie still stands up despite it's age and apparently made s&w.44s so popular that gun dealers could charge what they wanted for them.i also really enjoyed the gun in death wish 3 i think it's called a wildey and i want one anyway whats your favourite movie gun or gun movie let me share in your wealth of knowledge

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welp, theres a few. The P90's are nice. I love watching someone pull a Deagle, and i saw a movie where a sniper shot a criminal ( dont remember title ). The crim was wearing Class 3 body armor, and the shooter was using a .50 cal Barrett.

The sniper went up to a parking garage roof, and had a huge black case. He set it down, opened it, and pulled out the lower of a barrett M82, attached the upper and barrel, loaded 10 rounds, loaded the mag, and shot the guy. The guy had a huge hole out the back of the vest, and dropped like a sack of potatoes. A cop who wished the guy was dead was getting looked at, and pulled out his pistol and said something on the line of "Dont even look at me...my gun could NEVER do that..."

The sniper then unloaded the mag, stripped the gun appart, and put it back in the case, put the case on his back and started running, and rappelled down the garage. It was so badass.

And you can NEVER forget the minigun in any movie, for example, off of the Matrix

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts

And then of course you have his new piece.

And you can not forget this shot.

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Quigley Down Under. I'm just a sucker for a baadass Sharps.

W

·
0 Posts
There's a lot of bada$$ guns out there and the Dirty Harry .44 mag hasn't been the most powerful in a number of years. However in context with Clint Eastwood saying his famous line, that .44 mag is my all time favorite.
I guess I'm too old school and semential.:biggrin5:

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
Not the NOISY CRICKET?!

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,007 Posts
I like the Desert Eagles in the Matrix movies myself. A B.A. hand-cannon seems to have a better effect than any fancy-schmansey long gun by far.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts

Now this is just an awesome shotgun! How about a Winchester '73

And from Shooter - M40 Sniper Rifle

Finally, from all good WWII movies (Saving Private Ryan) -

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts

Now this is just an awesome shotgun! How about a Winchester '73

And that's my governor... If only he was as bada** in sacramento as he was in that movie, maybe he could get the liberal weenies to stop trying to overtax and overcontroll this state.

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
I was always partial to The Road Warrior's 12 gauge, pistol gripped side by side.
That's just what I was getting ready to post...classic movie...classic gun...all around cool.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts