National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a P3AT. It's hard to carry a Glock in running shorts, a well-fitting suit, or Class A uniform.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I haven't carried a P3-AT but I've also never heard any complaints about them. .380 Auto is on the light side, but with the right ammo, it's a better choice than a lead pipe or doubled-up fist.

·
Beretta 92 Fanatic
547 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
leeindy said:
i want a 3at but its doubtfull ill ever get one
The thing about mouse guns I do not care for is that they are usually tricky to clean :(
The Keltec is easier to take apart than some. My ex-wife had a small 22 - It was blue anodized - I forget who made it. I had to take it to a gun shop to have someone figure out how to take it apart. And, it took them about an hour.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I have a .25 Beretta Jetfire which my 14-yr old daughter likes to shoot.

I learnt to shoot with a .25 Star and always had a sentimental attachment to them, so I had to have one in my collection! I wouldn't carry it though. I have my 9mm for that!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I have a Llama MicroMax .380ACP, that I carry on occassion. Fits perfectly in my back jeans pocket.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I carry a Beretta .25 auto for primary carry. I have found that I will not bother to "carry" anything larger. Many times I will have a Ruger MK II on the car seat next to me under a jacket. But that is not "carry". I have been taken to task on other forums for being undergunned, but it's better to have the .25 with me than to leave a 1911 at home.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
triggerjerk said:
I carry a Beretta .25 auto for primary carry.
First off ~ Welcome to the forum! :-B-: You should post a "Hi" in the New Members Introduction area and tell us a little about yourself......

Now to ask my question, What type of Beretta .25 do you have. I have the Jetfire and I just love it. She shoots so well and is super reliable. Her name is Carmela :mrgreen:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
triggerjerk said:
I carry a Beretta .25 auto for primary carry.
First off ~ Welcome to the forum! :-B-: You should post a "Hi" in the New Members Introduction area and tell us a little about yourself......

Now to ask my question, What type of Beretta .25 do you have. I have the Jetfire and I just love it. She shoots so well and is super reliable. Her name is Carmela :mrgreen:
I think those little 25 cal bullets are soooooooooooooooo..........cute! With there little tiny primers and itty bitty lead! But then I know that over the years lots of people have been dispatched with them. Especially in the Hood!

I have a couple of Kel-tecs and a Seecamp so my carry gun is always at least a 32 cal. with Silvertip ammo from Winchester. Its close up and personal defensive protection but I will carry them when my 45 acp sits in the gun safe. My hats off to you folks who carry the big iron day in and day out! A 30+ oz weapon on my hip would be a drag unless that was my job as an LEO. For the woods a different story!

·
Registered
218 Posts
My primary concealed carry is a Walther PPK/S in .380acp. Can't beat the size for
concealment!

And, it is all steel!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum, OM44. I grew up just north of you in Las Cruces. Hey, if you have a minute, go over to the New Members Section and introduce yourself. You'll find a whole lot of friendly folks on this forum!

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
I have 3 Berettas. A 25 Jetfire and two Tomcats. I have a holster for the jetfire that looks like a wallet but has a hole thru it so I can get to the trigger. I practice drawing and firing it in the holster. The Tomcats go as bug sometimes too. The only mouse gun I ocassionaly carry as primary is a Sig 232.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts