National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MOTHERS MILK :

Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mothers Milk,' worth 70 points or none at all.

One student, who had also partied the night before, was hard put to think of seven advantages.

He wrote:

1.) It is perfect formula for the child.

2.) It provides immunity against several diseases.

3.) It is always the right temperature.

4.) It is inexpensive.

5.) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.

6.) It is always available as needed.

And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote...

7.) It comes in such cute containers.

He got an A.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Ah! Yes! The beautiful containers! :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :p :p

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Somehow I would have thought that this thread would run for days! At GB it would be the big hit of the day! Wake up you stallions! ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, all I can do is put this stuff out there...

That's OK, y'all have a few days break from my saaaad humor. Hmmm...from mammary jokes to a trip across Kansas. There's a study in contrast.

G

·
Most people do love the packaging that it comes in.

BTW, most threads die here because we just don't have that many active posters yet. I am sure that will change over time.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Glock and Load said:
Most people do love the packaging that it comes in.

BTW, most threads die here because we just don't have that many active posters yet. I am sure that will change over time.

It is picking up! We have over twice as many actively online at any one time than we did a few short weeks ago. This place is growing very fast! Good folks here too!

G

·
sig232 said:
It is picking up! We have over twice as many actively online at any one time than we did a few short weeks ago. This place is growing very fast! Good folks here too!
The people we have just have to post more. :mrgreen: We don't want to bore new posters to the point that they are going to leave (take it from somebody who is new to the site)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts