National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or what? it seems like only the mother dislike guns. My mother(asian) would do anything to get rid of guns I should put her in a garbage can jp jk.

·
Registered
341 Posts
My mother actually fell in love with shooting my AR15. Last time we went out I actually had to go buy .223 just so she could play. I'm proud of her. :D

-Derek

·
Registered
957 Posts
Moms just worry about their boys..I try to teach my 6 year old about gun safety and the wife doesnt want him to have any thing to do with them....He has a cap gun and I teach him to not point it things he shouldnt shoot...gotta get em started early. :---

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
tell her to bring down the stock, it should be square on the sholder :geek:
I know, it was a .223 so its not like she was going to hurt herself. I was just proud she was that interested in shooting the infamous "black rifle". She did pretty well on the bench and shooting the good ol' 1911. :D

-Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My mom was a dead shot with her single shot Stevens .22. She did'nt like anything that was loud or kicked. Good shot with a .22, though. :--- :---

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My 88 year old mother keeps her Charter Arms .38 snubbie in her bedside table. Her father (my grand dad) is the only man I've ever seen that could shoot a squirrel out of a tree with his .38 service revolver. Guess she got his gene pool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whompuss said:
Her father (my grand dad) is the only man I've ever seen that could shoot a squirrel out of a tree with his .38 service revolver.
That is something worth seeing, I saw a guy pick a squirrel out of a tree and take it down with a sling shot. I about **** a kitten :shock: .

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
This mother don't like guns............... she LOVES them!!!! :mrgreen:

And I've educated both my kids about firearms from an early age. My daughter regularly shoot a .25 Beretta that we have (that she has claimed), and my son is looking to purchase his first .40. I'm so proud!! ;)

·
Banned
818 Posts
I have a unique mom I think. My mom is a member of PETA, but yet she's a pro hunter and has killed many squirrels. Funniest thing ever is when she shoots my Mossberg 500 with pistol grips at the hip. Looks like it's gonna fly out of her hands, but she has a great time with it. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Maser said:
I have a unique mom I think. My mom is a member of PETA, but yet she's a pro hunter and has killed many squirrels. Funniest thing ever is when she shoots my Mossberg 500 with pistol grips at the hip. Looks like it's gonna fly out of her hands, but she has a great time with it. :mrgreen:
I cant wait to go shoot some squirrels. :---

-Derek

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
My Mom was not a gun lover! I guess that she lost too may friends during WWll. Never grew up in a family of hunters until meeting husband number l.

She always said, "Why do you like those things!" Talking about guns, of course. We had some heated discussions about firearms in general.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My Mom never talked much about firearms until my Dad died in 1964 - then she became an enthusiastic shooter of everything I had.

Doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am one of the lucky few who is blessed with a all gun loving family, not one anti gunner on my family tree :cool:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
SheNine said:
We all had guns and loved them!
had and loved them are past tense, you mean have and love ;)
Correct! I was implying that in South Africa it USED to be that way - not sure if it still is!! However, I still have them, and love them.................. ;)

My Mother was also a gun nut, sadly I lost her to a car accident in 2001 :cry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts