Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 8.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With such a lack of ammunition available on the market these days, I am left to pontificate on other things, but the idea of ammunition keeps coming back to the forefront of my thoughts.

So, to that end, I can't help but wonder: what did people prefer when there was ammo around? Cost notwithstanding, which is your favorite vendor?

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
Add Speer!!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I am one of those people who figures out what each gun likes and then feeds it that, so I have numerous brands of ammo around. Most of my .22s prefer CCI. the HMR likes Federal. The AR likes Hornady. The .40s like Federal, the 12 likes Winchester, and so on. I am curious why there is a "load my own" option on a poll on the rimfire board, tho.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because I didn't see a general ammunition category in the forum list (did I miss it?), so chose the closest one I could find! :)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Federal, Speer or Winchester are my companies of choice. These days - its all good!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear ya - if I can even find brass for the 9, 45, or 22 LR for less than $1/round, I thank my lucky stars and empty the bank account (much to the chagrin of my wife)!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts