National Gun Forum banner

Mossberg Plinkster 702

1K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Glock and Load 
G
#1 ·
Anybody have any experience with this semi-auto 22lr? $109.99 with a scope new. I was thinking about buying a little plinking rifle.

G
#3 ·
I shot a total of 20 rounds with it today at the range. Seems like it is going to be a fun little gun. Paid 109.99 for it with the scope so I couldn't say no.

How easy are they to break down and clean?

#4 ·
I would say easy enough! I don't - or should I say haven't - done the rifles yet! When we take rifles and handguns to the range, I clean the handguns, hubby does the rifles. And from what I've seen, it's not too big of a deal................ ;)

Where did you buys yours? I got mine from Dick's Sporting Goods and I believe I paid $119.00. It was definitely too good of a deal to pass up. It's really fun to plink with, and the best part is that those .22 rounds are cheap!!!!

G
#5 ·
Got mine at Dicks for 109.99 with the scope. It was on sale last week. The .22lr is part of the reason that we got it. My wife's Walther P22 uses the same ammo and we buy them by the thousands.

BTW, I also just got a "Persuader" 500, so we seem to be building the same gun collection. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.