National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you know that I am a big fan of my Mossberg shotgun , but I have never owned anything else that Mossberg offers ... until now . I purchased a Mossberg Patriot rifle in .308 Win it was the package deal with Vortex 3x9x40mm scope , it has a fluted barrel and a fluted spiral bolt with a black synthetic stock that has a padded butt ( very comfy ) I guess the only complaint i have is the plastic magazine . So far i have taken 3 deer with it and am very happy with the rifle . It prints a decent group at 100 yrds and is quite pleasant to shoot , I have been running 180 grn Winchester power points through it to great effect ... one shot = one deer ... I love it , for a package deal its pretty hard to beat .

Thought I would share this with you in case anyone was curious about the Mossberg Patriot .

·
Registered
19,969 Posts
I was attracted to the Patriot when it first came out and the advertisements for it presented the rifle with a wood stock. It is a great looking rifle. Your testimonial to the rifles real effectiveness is the first I've read of, and I'm glad you presented it. Word of mouth evaluations from reliable sources is the best advertising. I'm encouraged to read that you like the rifle. And yes, the "package deal" is a great way to go.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
I purchased a Mossberg Patriot rifle in .308 Win

It didn't happen if there's no pics
:nono:

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kobs I buy guns , ammo, beer and Scotch ... no money left over for camera's or film .. in fact i haven't owned a camera since i was 16. any pictures i have managed to post were with other peoples equipment .
So , if you ever make your way out west feel free to contact me and you can test it out in person .

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Awwww! It's alright, just wanted to see. If I ever win the lottery i'll ask you for your addy. I'll buy a plane ticket to Alberta and take that rocky mountaineer train to BC :thumbsup:

Reactions: gunzilla
1 - 6 of 6 Posts