National Gun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
18,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
367 Posts
I swear I am still looking to find out how an Onion article was picked up by Faux News. :geek:

bbl

Reactions: Popeye

· Registered
367 Posts
I agree Sam, there is no way people could be that stupid, which includes leftist democrats.

· Registered
22,059 Posts
Minneapolis mayor and DFL (DEMOCRAT) city council are all still in denial of what happened, as well as why, and their relation to all the destruction. What is worse, they are in shock and bewildered - like the DFL governor - that FEMA has refused to foot the bill to rebuild this "Sanctuary City". The destroyed building owners and city all are supposed to carry "insurance" to cover these disasters. Aren't they?

Therefor, you see, IT'S ALL TRUMP'S FAULT, now.

"Sanctuary Cities" - where all this chaotic and riotous activity is taking place - which reflect and project their mayors and city councils "confederate attitudes", are a lot alike.

· Registered
1,856 Posts
Now, the Minn City Council re-routed a million dollars from the PD, to Health Services, to hire "Violence Interrupters". Notice the ZERO follow-up ? WHO and WHERE are these "Violence Interrupters" now? Or is white collar crime on the increase, too, as that million dollars finds it's way into some politician's pocket?

· Registered
6,726 Posts
sounds like they should complain to the Health Services.......not the police.

the article also mentioned a significant number of officers whom have decided to quit or retire......i would say because of a hostile work environment......not the streets but from the city council.

they did not want the police to respond to the riots/arson/looting that cost hundreds of millions of dollars in damage and numerous assaults...you reap what you sow.............

· Registered
17,521 Posts
These same idiots would take the air out of their car tires and sit around wondering why they went flat...

Reactions: Peace Warrior

· Registered
4,756 Posts
But I would be willing to bet that the Mayor and city counsel are still protected by the taxpayer's paid police dept.

· Registered
367 Posts
Reactions: Wag
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.