1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
132 Posts
This is not the first time this has happened, In 2018, a New York Times award winning author and veteran journalist complained about a Confederate flag being flown at a house in her neighborhood in Seattle. When she got told it was Norwegian flag, she blamed she blamed "the current political climate (read: Trump) for her paranoia."

BTW, you history buffs will know that the flag below that everyone gets upset about is not actually the flag of the Confederacy. It is the Confederate military battle flag. The Confederacy went through about four iterations of official flags and the flag below was not one of them.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
There is a large Sikh population in the Euless-Bedford-Hurst community, north of Ft, Worth. The men wear turbans. It has taken years to educate the Texans and so many other Americans that these are not Muslims.

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
This is not the first time this has happened, In 2018, a New York Times award winning author and veteran journalist complained about a Confederate flag being flown at a house in her neighborhood in Seattle. When she got told it was Norwegian flag, she blamed she blamed "the current political climate (read: Trump) for her paranoia."

BTW, you history buffs will know that the flag below that everyone gets upset about is not actually the flag of the Confederacy. It is the Confederate military battle flag. The Confederacy went through about four iterations of official flags and the flag below was not one of them.

View attachment 117441
Correct, the real "Stars and Bars" refers to the flag of the confederacy

Reactions: Marylou

·
Super Moderator
5,687 Posts
Sheep will be sheep

Reactions: Marylou

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I was blown away when I heard this, these libtards are beyond stupid, I can’t stand it any longer...

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
Being half Norwegian, I am now tempted to buy one and hang it next to my Gadsden flag

1 - 10 of 10 Posts