National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys and girls this may have been asked this before if so I'm sorry I'm looking for thigh holster for a taurus 24/7 :--- seeing that I can not get a CCW I'm not a US citizen so I'm going to open carry so any help will be appreciated :-B-:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
One of the members builds holsters, to my understanding is willing to custom make them, and rumor has it he is pretty good.
[email protected] Anyway, go see what he has.
If he can't help you out perhaps some of the other members can recommend someone.
If you want to go commercial, safari land, galco, and tons of others. Gunrnr might even
be able to help.
There are some "army surplus stores" on Central, Jones Surplus, and a couple of others.
Good luck on your search.

Also check out the thread
"tired of overpriced holsters"

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I sent you a PM, Aussie Rogue. I'd be glad to discuss the legalities with you (both U.S. and N.M.)

·
Country Dad
235 Posts
AussieRogue said:
Hi there guys and girls this may have been asked this before if so I'm sorry I'm looking for thigh holster for a taurus 24/7 :--- seeing that I can not get a CCW I'm not a US citizen so I'm going to open carry so any help will be appreciated :-B-:

Im not sure, I might even be wrong but I belive you cant open carry in the us? I know you cant do so in florida. But if im wrong Im sorry.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In New Mexico you can open carry :i:

John

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Country Dad said:
Im not sure, I might even be wrong but I belive you cant open carry in the us? I know you cant do so in florida. But if im wrong Im sorry.
Hey, Country Dad.

Open Carry is forbidden in only 6 states + DC
ARKANSAS, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, FLORIDA, NEW YORK, OKLAHOMA, SOUTH CAROLINA, TEXAS

2 states allow OC in rural areas only.
CALIFORNIA, ILLINOIS

11 states have open carry for anyone of age, premption protected.
ALASKA, ARIZONA, IDAHO, KENTUCKY, MONTANA, NEVADA, NEW MEXICO, SOUTH DAKOTA, VERMONT, VIRGINIA, WYOMING

14 states allow OC but require a license.
CONNECTICUT, GEORGIA, HAWAII, INDIANA, IOWA, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, NEW JERSEY, NORTH DAKOTA, RHODE ISLAND, TENNESSEE, UTAH

17 states allow open carry but allow localities to restrict the right.
ALABAMA, COLORADO, DELAWARE, KANSAS, LOUISIANA, MAINE, MICHIGAN, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, WASHINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN

Here's a link to Open Carry.org.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Just a tip, don't try open carry in our larger cities. The authorities will slap you with a bunch of charges so fast your head will spin. In the country its fine, the woods is also ok, but our tree huggers will call the cops on you anytime they see a firearm. Thats the way it works in oregon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts