National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I think friendly fire kills more family members than intruders. Need to be real careful. I tell my kids when they visit to call first and when they get there knock and if entering announce themselves they know the potential for danger but I always remind them. I extend the same courtesies.

· Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imagine being the guy having to live with the fact that he killed his Son-in-law. How is his daughter and grand kids going to deal with it? Be real careful out there.

Reactions: Kobs

· Registered
17,556 Posts
I think friendly fire kills more family members than intruders. Need to be real careful. I tell my kids when they visit to call first and when they get there knock and if entering announce themselves they know the potential for danger but I always remind them. I extend the same courtesies.

My step son is cured of walking in our house too. He used to just walk in all the time until the day he walked in and i had my hand on a .45. I just came up from the basement from cleaning it after the range and stopped at my desk to check something on my way to the safe. I hear the door open behind me, spin in my chair and put my hand on the pistol. He sees me and asks why my hand is on the gun and i ask why are you just walking in. He knocks now and usually calls when he's on his way,

Reactions: Kobs

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,112 Posts
Father kills son-in-law. Jumping out of the bushes to surprise him is a sorry cover story.

· Registered
6,520 Posts
Quite honestly. These young people think they can get away with acting aggressively. It's actually assault. A physical threat to harm.
People have tolerated it. Sooner or later. Someone is going to react reasonably to a threat.
It's their Apocalypse. They're asking for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.