National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Oopsy.

"Deputies said the victim did not realize it was loaded and accidentally fired a round, hitting himself in the head."

So did he not check the chamber and pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger? Or did he "accidentally" fire a round? He didn't accidentally fire a round, he intentionally pulled the trigger not knowing it was loaded. Reporters these days don't know the proper use of the English language, probably because English is not their primary language.

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
Truth and facts are not their native language; falsehoods and sensationalism is

·
Registered
14,920 Posts
Just another idiot that fell victim to a unloaded gun. I wonder if he was a legal gun owner? I wonder if alcohol played a part? Given that it was at a bbq I'm guessing he had a few cocktails.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Charlie Darwin strikes again! A case of stupids giving a gun a bad reputation. Bet he won't do that again. Any takers?:crazy:

·
Premium Member
7,544 Posts
Break a simple rule and pay the price.ALWAYS open the action and check. It’s the very first thing you should do. Keep it pointed in a safe direction. DUH! He won’t even make that mistake again. Let that be a lesson..

·
Registered
14,920 Posts

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
He won't be charged either.......
Neither stupidity nor suicide is illegal in most states. Probably ruined the hell out of the BBQ festivities. Talk about a party pooper.
:yikes1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts