National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gregory Smith
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is very inspiring and proof that owning and carrying guns makes sense:
Two men entered an Alcoa, TN jewelry store. One of the men jumped the counter and began stealing money from a back room.
As the suspect came back to the front of the store, the owner, who is confined to a wheelchair, shot the suspect in the stomach.
Police responded immediately and were able to apprehend both suspects at the scene.
According to WBIR, the way this played out isn’t a surprise for local police,
“Everybody has a gun permit nowadays,” [Detective] Sanders said. “So, I don’t think it’s safe to assume you’re going to go into a business where there’s not a weapon.”
The store owner was not harmed during the incident and the suspect who was shot is described as being in stable condition at an area hospital.
Source: Wheelchair-Bound Jewerly Store Owner Shoots Two Robbers. | Selling the Second Amendment by Gregory Smith

Good thing he didn't take Biden's advice about shooting a shotgun in the air like you just don't care.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
HAHA. Imagine what the two robbers were thinkin':

"Don't worry about the old guy in the chair......he can't do s---t."

·
Registered
976 Posts
love to hear success story's like this one, to bad you never see them in mainstream media..just on local stations.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
On the flip side...an older man in a wheelchair here local several months back shot a woman at a gas station after she confronted him for bumping her car while she filling up with gas.

·
Registered
976 Posts
On the flip side...an older man in a wheelchair here local several months back shot a woman at a gas station after she confronted him for bumping her car while she filling up with gas.
does not surprise me,i have been bumped a few times in my truck does not matter if you are parked and stationary it is always somehow YOUR fault to these people,asking someone for there insurance info these days is dangerous!

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
:thumbsup:

Never under estimate your threat, Good thing BG's don't train huh. Good for him.

Would like to see a civil suit on this one. (Yes your Honor we robbed the guy in the wheel chair but he did not have the right to shoot me.) Fail.

·
Gregory Smith
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's why I always say "an armed society is a polite society." I always treat people like they have a gun, maybe that's why we're so polite in the South, we don't want to get shot. LOL

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Interesting how no where in that article it states the store owner has been nominated by the Dems for man of the year:sosp:

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,295 Posts
Interesting how no where in that article it states the store owner has been nominated by the Dems for man of the year:sosp:
yeah! what;s up with that?:sosp:

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
Well, just goes to show, don`t take nothing for granted. I would be more likely to think someone in a wheelchair and that runs a business such as a jewelry store would be armed or have some means of defending themselves..

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,923 Posts
I'm old and disabled. I can't run like I used to. I can't fight like I used to. I have to kill you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts