National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my big lipsticks done and starting on the small ones.

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just don't tell them they are paint ball bullets, some idiot will try them out.

· Registered
4,408 Posts
Those are obviously tracer rounds.

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1000 a week? No wonder there is a shortage!

Reactions: fixitfred

· Premium Member
9,928 Posts
My brother shoots one or two combat competitions a week. He’s really into it. He has 5 Sigs that are his main guns. He runs his Dillion Progressive loaders and buys components every chance he sees a deal. He gave me 500 with purple heads but I haven’t tried them yet.

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I may have to switch to coated, my normal supply dried up.
I make my own. Probably easier to buy them(if you can) but what fun would that be?

Reactions: Philmo11

· Aim true !
14,173 Posts
Here is another place. Prices are cheap. I have not tried his boolets yet. But next time i need some for my 45 colt. Im going to try them Much cheaper than Missouri bullet co's BHN 12 for them.

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Small ones done, ran out of boolits just over 1,200 or i would have done a few hundred more.

Now onto some 45 colt.

Got some .223 bullets today, thanks coalcracker for posting that link!

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How do you like your dillon? I want to go progressive in the future. Been thinking a hornady press.

Like it so much i have two so i don't have to switch out the primer feed from large to small and vice versus.

Reactions: Coalcracker

· Aim true !
14,173 Posts
Awesome thanks. Nothing wrong with having 2 for convenience. I have a dedicated press's for decapping with a universal decapping die. I had just one press before for decapping. With lee app press i use it for high volume decapping. The other one for rifle bigger than 223/556 and for wheel gun brass.

· Aim true !
14,173 Posts
Oh Phil if you go with coated. And use tight group powder. Test a few loads in 9mm and 380 for leading. I had a lot of issues with it. 40 sw wasn't as bad. 45 acp it was fine. And 38 special and 357 no issues.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.