National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone..Im looking to replace an old Makarov slide with a new one. There is one website that sells them for around 80-90 dollars but they have been sold out for I dont know how long. so...a couple questions.

Anyone know where I can find a slide for the Mak ?

If I cant find it, how can i "Refurbish" the one i have. It has some scratches and stuff and ive heard that paint looks horrible on guns. so im guessing some special type of paint ? Any and all help is great!

Thanks everyone

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
You might talk to a local gunsmith as most slides, barrel, and trigger groups are not drop in parts. They need to be fitted and done right or you may have a Ka-BOOM. Good luck on your search.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill do that. The barrel on this weapon is pretty easy to fit. They sell tons of different types and all the parts can be bought online so im happy about that. I guess ill talk to a gunsmith when i get around to it..buying stuff online is just reeeeeal easy. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.