National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought 2 new air rifles at walmart in clearance. A Swiss Arms TG 1 .177 Cal for 65.00 and a beman Black cub dual caliber for 45.00. And a winchester ranger 30/30 for a 125.00 from a local gentlemen. It has black synthetic furniture.

·
Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
318 Posts
I’d like for them to clearance their pellet pistols. I want a plinker.

·
Aim true !
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The pistols are on clearance too. The gammo one i bought recently is marked down to 25.00

·
Aim true !
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great price on the shotguns. The Beenman i bought to flip. I have a silver kodiak with stainless barrels.

·
Jesus Saves
7,843 Posts
I just bought 3 shotguns on gunbroker. Let’s just say I got 3 NIB import pump shotguns 12 and 20 ga for less than $300. for all three. I gotta stay off gunbroker.
Some people just like the feeling of buying guns....it's great feeling. One problem sooner of later you begin to ask yourself, what am I going to do with all these?

I have a solution fo help you in 2 ways! That's right, not just 1 way, but 2 ways!!!! Buy them for me!

1) you continue to have that great feeling of the purchase and
2) you will never have to ask yourself "what am I going to do with all these"!

Just trying to help an ol' pal out!

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Looks like you guys are trying to compete with philmo!

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,936 Posts
philmo is a rookie.

Reactions: Wag

·
Registered
13,214 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the Swiss air rifle zeroed in. It likes crosman hollow point 7.9 grain pellets the best.

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I do not know aint had a pellet/BB since my Daisy days Might have to look towards the Swiss

·
Aim true !
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like my Swiss alot. It's getting tighter groups as i brake it in more.

·
Aim true !
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the nice comment. After deer season is over. I hope to get more trigger time. I want to shoot the 30-30 Just waiting on a rear sight elevator to come from midway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts