National Gun Forum banner

MAC-10

2K views 15 replies 2 participants last post by  Dobey 
#1 · (Edited)
Mac-10

G
#5 ·
leeindy said:
ive shot a few and they suck. the trigger tears up you finger. they are inaccurate. and they give that stupid im a wanna be gangster vibe. youre better off with a highpoint and thats saying something
+1....only shot one once and HATED it.....it was fun for about 5 rounds, after that.....pointless....

G
#6 ·
Dethlokk said:
But there are still several things I like about the gun. It's cheap, simple, highly compact, holds a large number of rounds, has the highest rate of fire of any submachine gun/machine pistol out there, and it's chambered for the formidable .45 ACP
1.Cheap - cheap in price and quality
2.highly compact -Why? No need to carry one around
3.Rate of fire- Pointless in semi and full auto
4.caliber- exspensive caliber to throw away in junk like macs
5.Sights- no matter how much money you dump into a mac it will always turn out the same- Bad

G
#7 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
Dethlokk said:
But there are still several things I like about the gun. It's cheap, simple, highly compact, holds a large number of rounds, has the highest rate of fire of any submachine gun/machine pistol out there, and it's chambered for the formidable .45 ACP
1.Cheap - cheap in price and quality
2.highly compact -Why? No need to carry one around
3.Rate of fire- Pointless in semi and full auto
4.caliber- exspensive caliber to throw away in junk like macs
5.Sights- no matter how much money you dump into a mac it will always turn out the same- Bad
hes right.

G
#15 ·
Dethlokk said:
leeindy said:
how about practice your relaod :idea:
I don't know... I think it would be kind of hard to reload with one hand out the window trying to aim and the other on the steering wheel trying to keep my Cadillac from veering off into a telephone pole.

Yes, that was a joke. :mrgreen:

LOL!! ;) even though I hate that Gangsta crap.......Stay away from them.(All of Them).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.