National Gun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
17,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Northtidesix

· Registered
8,214 Posts
While I absolutely agree with what he did. I cannot help wonder if he knows his wife is somewhere in the core of the problems. The communist anarchist that have created this problem have put decent citizens in danger. I just hope he, hubby, doesn't have to shoot one of these vermin.

· Registered
3,175 Posts
He can’t do that! He can call police and have them arrested for trespassing but pulling a gun on someone outside doesn’t sound legal.

· Registered
8,214 Posts
He can’t do that! He can call police and have them arrested for trespassing but pulling a gun on someone outside doesn’t sound legal.
Whither he can or can't do what he DID is rather a moot point. The video evidence shows that he did. Now it is up to the DA's office to determine if the actions were justified. Bet he gets away with it, any takers? I'm still on his side.
:thumbsup:

· Registered
8,214 Posts
But it is so much fun catching one of them doing what they say we should not be allowed to do. Just a small reality check for the ruling class.

· "You talkin to me?"
4,438 Posts
Reactions: Northtidesix

· Registered
3,573 Posts
A mob shows up on my front door at 0530 demanding to see my wife, you damn right that they will see the business end of my gun.
If they are on my property, on my front door and not on the public street out front.
I will not shoot unless there is a deadly threat, but I will give them the impression that they are not welcome and can talk to the Mrs. at work.
On a side note, I do love when liberals get a taste of their own medicine.

· Registered
4,756 Posts
However, if the individual were to be an average citizen, the same DA most likely would trow the book at him and send him to jail for acting in a negligent manner. After all, from the point of view of DemocRATic DAs, you are not supposed to brandish your weapon.

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.