National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
8,425 Posts
Yep, the Aussies always brought a team to Virginia City outside Reno where they hold the annual Camel races. Remember the interior of Australia is a very arid barren landscape so they were originally used in lieu of horses.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,022 Posts
Toast marshmallows? I hear they already have the fire going.

· Registered
541 Posts
Yes, Aussies have guns (not much in the way of semi auto) and hunt. There's monster hog hunting up towards Darwin, buffalo hunting (of the Cape variety), roo hunting, and wild camels among the bigger of the big game.

· Super Moderator
6,145 Posts
Oh I love the irony here.....Wait? They're going to kill animals for trying to stay alive through man made fires to promote climate change hoax? What am I not understanding? Someone kills a lion in a hunt, the whole world goes nuts. Someone kills a fox, society is upheaved. Animals trying to stay alive by drinking water, they must be killed. Wha?

· Registered
8,425 Posts
Manmade fires?............Australia suffers from extreme drought much like most of the typical Western US any year and fires can be caused by any number of reasons from deliberate arson, accidental to Mother Nature.

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Manmade fires?............Australia suffers from extreme drought much like most of the typical Western US any year and fires can be caused by any number of reasons from deliberate arson, accidental to Mother Nature.
About 200 people have been arrested for intentionally and accidentally setting many of these fires.

As far as the animals i read just the other day about the travesty of millions of animals dying in the fires so their answer must be to kill more?

· Registered
4,756 Posts
"As far as the animals i read just the other day about the travesty of millions of animals dying in the fires so their answer must be to kill more? "

Typical reasoning of the left.............................

· Registered
18,042 Posts
Go rescue some Kuala's. Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef. Swimming with Great Whites. Explore the jungles in the north. Check out the babes on a multitude of beaches. I've always wanted to go to Australia, or New Zealand, Tasmania.

· Registered
8,425 Posts
Got a Change.Org email with a petition to the US Gov't to send personnel and aid because "Billions of animals have died" and "The entire country is on fire"" - neither of which are even remotely close to truth. I replied to Change.Org that they should not allow emotion-based BS petitions that are long on sobs and short on facts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.