National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jesus Saves
8,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking and found. Federal Punch Defensive Ammo in 22LR.

I was using it as back up or when my pants were too lose to carry anything heavy. :)

I need to practice now - it's all about placement!

·
Live Free
3,623 Posts
Been looking and found. Federal Punch Defensive Ammo in 22LR.

I was using it as back up or when my pants were too lose to carry anything heavy. :)

I need to practice now - it's all about placement!
I have seen that available from Federal off and on for a couple months now. Was thinking of trying it in the S&W M&P Compact some day.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The Federal Punch .22 rimfire works just GREAT in the wife's Ruger SR 22:

·
Last Stand on Earth
4,091 Posts
I am not real enamored with the M&P line up, but I like this little pistol!
Agreed. I have one and my brother has one. We have really put them to the test. They were the two most reliable .22 pistols we've had on this range, and we've had a few. They also had the most leading. My guess is that, in part, they see a few more rounds. In part, I'd guess the bore. They are consistent and accurate. My middle boy took his longest pistol shots ever with mine at 60 yards. Emptied a mag into a silhouette without missing once.

·
Jesus Saves
8,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anxious to hear the results. Wife's LCPII is a little finicky, but shoots good with premium ammo. These would be a great option if they run well.
Mine was finicky when I first got it. I later gave it a second thorough cleaning and now it shoots everything. I have't tried the federal yet, but will soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts