National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
Just checking out some of the different live feeds, looks like a very big turnout and it's still early.

Reactions: Rivervalley0311

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
And the fact that it is a cold day makes this even more impressive.

But today is MLK Day, so why isn't the VA government closed?

·
Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
318 Posts
Virginia gun rally ends peacefully. Gonna be hard to explain that tomorrow on CNN. tens of thousands of guns showed up and not a shot was fired. LEGAL gun owners just made a huge statement. Now tell me again how your gun laws are going to affect criminals.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I thought firearms were banned at the rally.

·
Premium Member
5,915 Posts
The question is, will this have any impact? You know that those tyrants are going to continue as if there was no rally at all. Then what? Nothing. They’re going to pass everything they want because you can’t stop them. You don’t matter and there’s nothing you can do to stop them. They got the votes. They’ve got the numbers. Their own state Supreme Court wouldn’t hear the appeal. It’s over because it got stated too late. Let that be a lesson.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Guns were banned inside the fenced off area around the buildings, out side the fence it was still free Virginia.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The question is, will this have any impact? You know that those tyrants are going to continue as if there was no rally at all. Then what? Nothing. They’re going to pass everything they want because you can’t stop them. You don’t matter and there’s nothing you can do to stop them. They got the votes. They’ve got the numbers. Their own state Supreme Court wouldn’t hear the appeal. It’s over because it got stated too late. Let that be a lesson.
So lobby day was a waste of time in your opinion and they all should have stayed at home?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Thanks John, I was unaware of that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts