National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here like that show? I may have some Liberal beliefs, but I do swing more towards the Conservative side, but I find that show hilarious. I can't help but to laugh anytime Lil Cheney talks. :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I won't watch it because its all one sided! They don't have big Clinton, or dufis Kerry, or drunken Kennedy, or sue happy Edwards, or shrill Hilary, or Environment Nutcake Gore on any shows. Its a total one sided liberal network and a serious attempt to slam the Republicans.

Many of the comedy shows such as the John Stewart show reflect the same bias. Its disrespectful to the Office of President. If it was turned around watch the Liberals scream!!

I do respect your opinion and am glad you enjoy the program! Its a good thing to get the opinions of the younger folks on our forum.

It is very common for young folks to embrace liberalism, I did also, its anti establishment, anti-institution, all about change, break all the old rules, anti-religious values, etc. When you are young its time to break out of the control of the parents and who needs society, the church, the elders or anyone else restricting your life. Don't rain on my parade is a common comment that my son likes to toss out there. Its good to learn what it stands for and then grow as a human and make your own choice later in life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts