National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a copy of the Winchester Short Rifle, this one in 45 Long Colt. Hex barrel and brass receiver. Looks good and is a sweet rifle to have for the Cowboy action stuff.

They come in many calibers and sizes.

Might be fun to own for a woods gun. Like them??

Link: http://www.uberti.com/firearms/1866_yellowboy.php

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
FWIW, I don't own any, but Uberti's repros have a great reputation. I've spoken with shooters who own both the Uberti and the original and say they are equivalent. I will own one someday just because of their quality and the fact that they are such beautiful pieces.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gunrnr said:
FWIW, I don't own any, but Uberti's repros have a great reputation. I've spoken with shooters who own both the Uberti and the original and say they are equivalent. I will own one someday just because of their quality and the fact that they are such beautiful pieces.
I noticed that their Bisleys are the radical curve like the origionals. I too have heard the quality is outstanding. I have always been a fan of the 45 LC and would love to have that rifle in 45 LC. The price is a bit high for my tastes at this time in my life.

Still getting the wife to accept the tool purchases that I have made over the last few months.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
sig232 said:
Still getting the wife to accept the tool purchases that I have made over the last few months.
A guy can only have so many expensive hobbies.

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
DO WANT!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts