National Gun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
G

·
whompuss said:
I used to stay warm from the heat of my rifle until----Gunzzi took my gun
Gunzzi...Go for the eyes Whomp,Go for the eyes!! ;) My Cats 11 now drinkin alot of water they recon his kidneys are failin,Hes getin senile too! U feed it 5mins l8r hes bak 4 More,But my Pup is givin him a Hard time....she thinks hes a squeeky Toy :lol:

G

·
I guess it's time to come clean........Gunzzi didn't steal my rifle. I have to face reality. I'm a neurotic, hairless Egyptian cat with no rifle. I covet Gunzzi's full auto. I'm a dorky looking feline whereas Gunnzi is a macho looking dude with a kick ass rifle. Sniffle, sniffle, waaaaanh.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry for the bad rap Gunzzi, but if you ever wind up road kill I hope the wheels don't hurt da bad ass auto. ;)

·
Registered
569 Posts
We always had dogs growing-up. I had a Cocker Spanial for 15yrs. Now my new wife of 9yrs has 3 cats, lets just say we tolerate each other(the cats and I). I don't know why they have to be so vocal for no aparant reason at the oddest hours.

G

·
I'm not crazy about cats, but then again they don't seem to be crazy about me! However, I love dogs...never had a bad one.

G

·
whompuss said:
I guess it's time to come clean........Gunzzi didn't steal my rifle. I have to face reality. I'm a neurotic, hairless Egyptian cat with no rifle. I covet Gunzzi's full auto. I'm a dorky looking feline whereas Gunnzi is a macho looking dude with a kick ass rifle. Sniffle, sniffle, waaaaanh.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry for the bad rap Gunzzi, but if you ever wind up road kill I hope the wheels don't hurt da bad ass auto. ;)
"whompuss is so humble... hes actually admiting to having No Balls!...and whats more,He,s still worried bout the Rifle that "Gunzzi promised me in his Will.... ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
I love cats. You just have to understand them. They are much smarter than you think. Mine is my "buddy". They are the most misunderstood and abused animal in the world. It's a shame.

G

·
lanber said:
I love cats. You just have to understand them. They are much smarter than you think. Mine is my "buddy". They are the most misunderstood and abused animal in the world. It's a shame.
My Cat owns me ! not the other way round,Im just the TOOL that feeds him,on time,day after day but the real kicker is,He makes me think that I need him :!: (Damn it :!: :x :roll: )

·
Registered
338 Posts
eXXit said:
lanber said:
My Cat owns me ! not the other way round,Im just the TOOL that feeds him,on time,day after day but the real kicker is,He makes me think that I need him :!: (Damn it :!: :x :roll: )
You're a good man!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I still stand by my comment that cats are really nothing more than nasty little women in fur coats.

And yes, although I hate to admit it, my cat is my buddy.

With that said, here is the definitve defference between dogs and cats.

Dog

"You feed me, care for me, give me a place to live, play with me....YOU MUST BE GOD!"

Cat

"You feed me, care for me, give me a place to live, play with me....I MUST BE GOD!"

21 - 40 of 41 Posts