National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always had dogs all of my life and now I am married to a lady that has cats and now I too have cats. Funny thing is they have grown on me and now one of them in bonded to me and waits for me to come home just like a dog would.

They show affection, but only when they choose to do so. This is a new experience for me, they are not as loving as a good dog but they grow on you.

What has your experience been with cats?

G

·
0 Posts
I have been deadly allergic to cats all my life, so my hatred for cats knows no bounds. But dogs on the other hand :D I love dogs

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Not good - my wife keeps us apart for its safety! :---

G

·
0 Posts
bat1159man said:
Not good - my wife keeps us apart for its safety! :---
key wording - Its safety :twisted: I have paintballed the neighbors cat countless times, it has not lost any of its fun :twisted:

L

·
0 Posts
lazy sloth like balls of fur that love to piss all over everything and howl at 2 am.

B

·
0 Posts
Aw come on guys every one should have two of them.

One mounted on either side of the fireplace. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Ours is 17 years old. He actually looks like he is getting younger as time passes. II need to check around to see if there is a picture of him somewhere that is getting older. Sort of a Portriat of Doreen Kitty kinda thing) Yes, he has a peeing on things and singing his heart out at 2AM thing going. And there have been plenty of times I wanted to break his neck.

He was raised from a kitten by the dogs. The darn thing actually thinks he is a dog. When someone comes to the door, he runs with the dogs to see who it is. Believe it not this cat actually has been known to give out a meowy kinda bark from time to time.

I am "his" human. The cat will simply not leave me alone. Every place I am, he has to bee. The darn thing stand behind the door of the bathroom and screams until I let him in. I can't even take a shower in peace.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Mike Barham said:
[attachment=0:ee6f3]Free_Cat.jpg[/attachment:ee6f3]
Tastes like chicken "Chicken McLug-nuts" :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Gunzzi said:
Thats where I get all my meat in the off hunting season :cool: (joke :shock: )

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
Gunzzi said:
Thats where I get all my meat in the off hunting season :cool: (joke :shock: )
Bindare' Dundat' :-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike Barham said:
[attachment=0:ae920]Free_Cat.jpg[/attachment:ae920]

Ha!Ha! Shame on you Mike, thats Bad! :lol:

W

·
0 Posts
eXXit said:
whompuss said:
Excuse me- I AM a cat.
Hay whomp arnt U you one of those hairless egyptian things, dont expect youll last long in the winter ;)
I resemble that remark
I used to stay warm from the heat of my rifle until----Gunzzi took my gun :( :( :(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts