\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>\/

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
For a long time I did not have a like button. My windows PC automatically "upgraded" itself to windows 10, even though I checked all of the boxes telling it not to, and it screwed things up "bigly". Eventually, one of windows monthly fixes returned the "like" button to me. It is just the word "like" in the lower right corner and it only shows up when your mouse is in the text box of the post you wish to like. Hope this helps.

Reactions: mini14

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,460 Posts
The star and the triangle are for appreciation (star) if the post helped or touched you in any way or if you think it just made a lot of sense, click the star and follow the instructions it will add to the reputation of the poster and when the maximum is reached, it will add one more green bar under the member's name. The more green bars you have the greater your power of bringing the number of points up for the member you clicked the star for

The Triangle is to report what ever the troll posted and again follow the instructions.

Hope that helped too :thumbsup:

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kobs, good info thanks. I just noticed I have a green bar and I haven’t helped anyone, that I know of. Also below my feedback score are two little people, any idea what they are?

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,460 Posts
The orange one is send message through AIM and the other is MSN they appeared when you filled out your profile, you can take them off (if you want) by removing your info at those specific places in your profile

Edit: We all start with a green bar, if you for some reason do something that the mods don't like they will make it turn red Not sure but I think it works like baseball 3 strikes and you're out lol But it rarely happens most of the peoples that get banned get it on the first few posts and it's because they troll

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perfect! That should cover it. Time for me to try the star button on you!

Reactions: Kobs

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,262 Posts
Kobs, good info thanks. I just noticed I have a green bar and I haven’t helped anyone, that I know of. Also below my feedback score are two little people, any idea what they are?
You get one green bar for finding this place and registering.

Reactions: Kobs

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,460 Posts
^^^ So that's why loll

·
Super Moderator
11,337 Posts
I'm pretty sure I don't have any bars........ :wink:

--Wag--

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I just checked and you’re right! You’ve been a bad boy.

Reactions: Wag

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,460 Posts
Lol Wag outgrew the bar code, it goes gray when it goes tilt :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
Wait, what? I can get a green bar score? I was happy just to have a couple of hundred posts. You guys have been holding me back! You guys better start liking, green bar-ing and star- ing me. Hey, come to think of it why don’t I have any friends? I’ve been helpful. I’ve been posting good stuff. I’ve posted some inappropriate stuff. You guys owe me.

·
Super Moderator
11,337 Posts
I've never lost any sleep about not having any friends. I hate everyone anyway...... :wink:

--Wag--

Reactions: Stamps6

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,460 Posts
Wait, what? I can get a green bar score? I was happy just to have a couple of hundred posts. You guys have been holding me back! You guys better start liking, green bar-ing and star- ing me. Hey, come to think of it why don’t I have any friends? I’ve been helpful. I’ve been posting good stuff. I’ve posted some inappropriate stuff. You guys owe me.
Don't worry, I had 3 bars up to about 6000 posts, then I started to ask questions about it. Seemed like half of the members didn't know what it was or how to increase it (I didn't either) and from there everyone started to increase the 3's got to 4 and 5 the 5 got to 6 and so on.
Point is no one really cares about something you barely see in the lower left corner of a post till someone talks about it then it becomes a new toy, everyone plays with it for a while till it's forgotten again

1 - 20 of 20 Posts