National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the Streamlight TLR-6. But now I'm wondering if I would be better off looking at something with a remote switch? I know I saw one as I was looking around - but now I can't seem to find them. It was some kind of pad switch wired into the light that you could place at a convenient position on your gun.

Does anyone know where to find these?
Ed

· Registered
8,425 Posts
I did a Google search and found plenty

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did a Google search and went through several links before it dawned on me that I either didn't know how to phrase the question or didn't know what I was looking at. That's when I thought to ask here.

· Registered
8,425 Posts
Search asking for gun light with remote switch

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whaddaya know?? After all the ads and lights without remotes and rifle lights with remotes, down near the bottom of the second page, I found the Lasertac CL7-G. That might work - I'll look more into it. Thanks!

· Registered
8,425 Posts
I run searches with ad blockers etc. so I don't have as much of that crap. There were a few other brands; hope the one you found works out for your needs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.