1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,030 Posts
Agreed. She does a good job.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
She makes a great Libertarian......................

Reactions: ArthAnsgar

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,932 Posts
She is a smart lady. She and her husband are looking to move to SC in the next year or two. I hope they find a good place to settle. The Carolinas can use more people like her.

·
Super Moderator
5,687 Posts
Ok so what the heck is boogaloo? Been hearing this word since the Washington DC national gathering for the Second Amendment. There were a bunch of fkn irritating kids screaming it in peoples ears.

·
Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so what the heck is boogaloo? Been hearing this word since the Washington DC national gathering for the Second Amendment.

I did some reading on the Boogaloo movement. They are a group of rightwing, pretty much Libertarians. The Wiki page I believe is set to discredit them while giving just enough information to be semi accurate. It says that they are white a supremacy group. I don’t think that they are. They strongly believe in the 2A and are counter to the animals we see demonstrating in our streets. They typically dress in Hawaiian shirts and fatigues and will have an armed presence at rallies that they oppose. Seem like nice patriots and I like the attire.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,932 Posts
'Boogaloo' is slang for a Civil War, after the government bans guns and starts confiscation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts