National Gun Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much for media friendly and winning the hearts and minds. :Yawn1:....guess we found the real racist.

Anti-racist activists say that a massive grassroots movement rising up in opposition to proposed restrictions on gun ownership in Virginia may be rooted in white supremacist sentiment.
Nine out of 10 Virginia counties have declared themselves “Second Amendment” sanctuaries in response to Democrat-backed gun control bills.
The Guardian became one of the first non-conservative news outlets to cover the state’s growing pro-gun movement when it published a wide-ranging feature on the topic on Friday.

The piece, written by senior reporter Lois Beckett, framed the issue around fears that Virginia gun owners’ concerns are being co-opted by extremists.
“The backlash to gun control in Virginia is being fueled by conspiracy theories and misinformation, and some observers worry that the escalating rhetoric may spark violence,” Beckett, who often expresses left-leaning views on Twitter, wrote.
According to The Guardian, Richmond residents fear that a gun rights rally scheduled at Virginia’s state capitol on January 20 will turn violent, like the 2017 Unite the Rally in Charlottesville.
Beckett spoke with anti-racism activists who endorsed the view that opportunistic white supremacists were seeking to capitalize on the moment.
Matthew Christensen, a Charlottesville-area activist who has expressed sympathy for antifa on Twitter, told The Guardian he believes the “Second Amendment sanctuary” movement in Virginia is “rooted in white resentment.”

https://pluralist.com/virginia-pro-gun-movement//49999

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
AWWW, the snowflakes are starting to get scared................

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
AWWW, the snowflakes are starting to get scared................
And they are using their preferred weapon, the racist card. Question is, Who would believe them?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
How do they get from support of the 2a to white supremacy racists? These people are sick and I guess white supremacist is the new term nowadays. I have been hearing it in both print and tv lately. What ever happened to neocon or some of the other terms? Must be just a fad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why is it that Libatards and Demarats always play the Racecard, Please it is 2020, not 1950s No place for it.

·
Premium Member
5,978 Posts
Veronic23, now it’s 44 times that you have posted +1 but haven’t added on word to the discussion or posted an original thought. You are a worthless member of this forum. How about some sort of input? It’s not that a really care but there are a few like you and I really don’t know what to think or why you do what you do.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
How do they get from support of the 2a to white supremacy racists? These people are sick and I guess white supremacist is the new term nowadays. I have been hearing it in both print and tv lately. What ever happened to neocon or some of the other terms? Must be just a fad.
the same way the term "assault rifle" was co-opted as a false definition.......to the point now that it is an accepted term......

as well as high capacity magazine was co-opted to describe std capacity magazine......sling enough mud, use the term loosely and inaccurately all the time.....the term will start to stick and the masses will believe the new definition as the truth......

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Stamps, the guy is doing it to annoy and disrupt. There’s 4 or 5 here, probably the same person. Until the mods fix it, the ignore button is all we have.

·
Premium Member
5,978 Posts
It seems so ridiculous for someone to waste their time doing it. It serves no purpose and is benign as far as entertaining oneself. I could see if it was funny or entertaining in someway but it’s like the poster is a mental defective.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,368 Posts
I don't care if you're black, brown, yellow, red, white or green, we are all the same. There are only two groups I hate ....... liberals and Democrats.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I don't care if you're black, brown, yellow, red, white or green, we are all the same. There are only two groups I hate ....... liberals and Democrats.
With your permission, I would like to add a third group to your list: Communists.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,368 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts