National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They added a few new toys to the rent wall today and I had a few extra bucks in my wallet so I tried a few

First up: Taurus model 454 raging bull
This was a fancy little peice, the shininess attracted me, It shot nice groups with good accuracy and the recoil was dulled by the weight. I would buy in a heart beat :-B-:

second: Kahr KP9
Another good buy, easily hidden, felt great in hand, shot great, lightweight :-B-:

Third: Beretta PX4 Storm
Horrible, Jam-o-matic (even with different brands of ammo :evil:), ego's were ok but the beaver tail felt odd, ok accuracy
I would not buy unless it runs for great price but not for $600

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have a px4 in 40 and its a really good quality gun. that renters probably abused. and beretta stands behind there product 100%

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you cant base an entire line of weapons on one interent range report. the px4 is an amazing pistol and its design is great. berreta doenst make crap other wize they wouldnt be one of the top manufactures

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
leeindy said:
i have a px4 in 40 and its a really good quality gun. that renters probably abused. and beretta stands behind there product 100%
I will give it strip down and clean and refire it today, something seems odd about it :|

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cleaned it and re-shot it today, it held up alot better today than the other day. I think it just had not been cleaned in a while, I can tell it is a used pistol by the wear marks. I change my letter form 2/3 to 3/3. :-B-:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.