National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I generally carry a S&W model 60 .38 for my CCW gun. But when I'm in shorts/tank top, or just running out for a minute to get something at the store real quick, I throw the Beretta .25 in my pocket. I know all about mouse guns versus "real guns", so let's not start that quagmire..... What's your smallest/last ditch carry guns?

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I carry the KT-3AT for my last chance pistol. As long as I got pants on it's with me. Even around the house I have it with me.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I carry the KT-3AT for my last chance pistol. As long as I got pants on it's with me. Even around the house I have it with me.

I pack the same pistol as Baldy. Kel-tec 380 caliber. It probably weighs about half of what that steel Beretta weighs.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I throw the Beretta .25 in my pocket. I know all about mouse guns versus "real guns", so let's not start that quagmire..... What's your smallest/last ditch carry guns?

I also have a little Beretta 950 Jetfire, and in my opinion, it's better than nothing!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
P3ATs for the wife and I.
Fits anywhere and hard to tell you are carrying at 13 oz.
Think a .380 can't hurt you? Look up Corbon DPX ammo.
Self defense guns are for up close and personal work and should not be confused with target shooters.

G

·
This little pocket rocket:

Actually I just upgraded to the 1 5/8 barrel with the boot handle but haven't done a photo upload yet. The longer barrel with the right 40 grain load in .22 mag moves out at 960 fps.
In hot & humid south GA it won't drag down my thin summer wear.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
I have one of those, but it fits into a belt buckle. Freedom Arms made it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I am really tempted to pick up a KelTec P3AT, my local shop has them on sale right now. It would end up being $200 after rebate. Any thoughts??

-Derek

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I used to have the Freedom Arms buckle and pistol. One of those "wish'd I hadn't traded" guns.

I trust my P3-AT also. It's a good compromise for weight and size. Beats hell out of a closed fist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts