1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Gunzzi said:
I love the pool in the background now get the toy out of the way so we can see the babes! :lol:

Seriously - very nice rifle Gunnzi - what competitions are you shooting in with it?

W

·
0 Posts
Derek, that 10/22 ought to be the base in anyone's rim fire arsenal. It's the workhorse you can depend on. I'd rather have two than one high priced Browning stock feed .22 semi auto.

W

·
0 Posts
gunzzi-
That's too purdy to shoot, makes my .22 with 4x Weaver look like a Yugo in the land of BMWs.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
bat1159man said:
Gunzzi said:
I love the pool in the background now get the toy out of the way so we can see the babes! :lol:

Seriously - very nice rifle Gunnzi - what competitions are you shooting in with it?
I don't shoot for competition, mostly for my own enjoyment and this one is my varmint gitter. Shot a groundhog last night at 105 yds and it dispatched him quickly.

Actually the rifle is sitting on top of my covered hot tub on the deck I musta' missed it when I had my 07-07-07 party, got up the next day and there were clothes all over the deck :shock: . :-B-:

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
whompuss said:
gunzzi-
That's too purdy to shoot, makes my .22 with 4x Weaver look like a Yugo in the land of BMWs.
Thanks! This is a sweet Savage fer shure... The Mueller scope completes the package. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts