National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although lasers are still too big and inefficient to use as small arms, technology is increasing at a rapid pace and it might not be too long before they are used for that. Anyway, firing a laser gun would be different than firing the slug throwers that we're so familiar with. A laser gun will have no recoil for one thing.

·
Aim true !
9,766 Posts
One day they will become reality. A lot of what was sci-fi has become real.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have doubts on the accuracy though.....

It depends on whose using them. Stormtroopers have lousy accuracy. Rebel soldiers are a bit better, you've got a rebel soldier who takes out a stormtrooper with their first shot in the opening scene of ANH. Leah is really good, she shoots somebody out of a scout walker in ROTJ.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,310 Posts
In this day and age where we have pocket sized super computers called smart phones, Im surprised we don't have laser guns already.
Or the flying cars we used to draw when we were kids and our teachers asked us to draw what the year 2000 would look like

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Those Star Wars blasters suck for accuracy. I like the Aliens Marines rifles but I also like that Hicks had a Ithaca 37 12ga with him. Old school!

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,310 Posts
It'll probably weigh less in police drones than actual ammo, you can be sure if you ever see them the government will have them first

1 - 11 of 11 Posts