National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pleased to introduce guns to two more lovelies. LCR 38 special and my beloved HKVp9

55B3157A-C636-455A-A2FC-6A7C5D5BBB2F.jpeg

·
Aim true !
10,046 Posts
Awesome great ambassador work. 👍

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Wag

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
They appear to have bigger smiles than you even though you did better. As far as I'm concerned responsible females of sound mind should be the largest population of gun owners. Beside having fun please emphasize the importance of safety. It disturbs me greatly to see that lady in the state of Missouri outside her house pointing her gun at people with her finger on the trigger.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They appear to have bigger smiles than you even though you did better. As far as I'm concerned responsible females of sound mind should be the largest population of gun owners. Beside having fun please emphasize the importance of safety. It disturbs me greatly to see that lady in the state of Missouri outside her house pointing her gun at people with her finger on the trigger.
This was their first time ever shooting, I made them read and sign the Rules of Gun Safety.

Reactions: fixitfred

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love what you are doing Marylou. It appears they enjoyed it too!
[/QUOTE
Thanks I appreciate and I love helping these ladies and anyone that wants or needs help...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Very nice. I teach women and kids to shoot for free. Just to see the smiles is enough payment.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts