National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A mistrial was declared today in the Phil Spector murder trial. Seems the jury couldn't convict someone like Spector or OJ, even if they are guilty. I think the entire state of California is really strange. As for their Governor Arnold, he's a big two face. He calls himself a Republican, but he's not. He's an actor, not a politician or a leader (IMO). I did like his movies though.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't think that it's the being a celibrity as much as being able to hire the big gun lawyers. The poor guys get a public defender who is doesn't have the time and budget.
The inbetweens like me can scrape up maybe $50k and get somebody who will work hard- but if you're guilty as hell like OJ it takes a dream team to pull it off.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whompuss said:
but if you're guilty as hell like OJ it takes a dream team to pull it off.
Oj's jury wasn't going to convict him of stepping on cracks in the sidewalk. He could have hired the grand wizard of the KKK as his attorney and sat there with a bloody knife in his hand, it wouldn't have made any difference, that jury wasn't going to convict a brotha of anything...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts