National Gun Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I'm happy the trial highlighted all the lies the stinking, filthy, pond scum leftist media was pushing

I'm pumped about the verdict! Now...

Sue them, sue them all!!!!

I'll contribute to help pay for the lawyers who will help Kyle sue

·
Premium Member
360 Posts

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,533 Posts

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,533 Posts
Yes, Blackriflecoffee has fallen out of favor. Their CEO has made some pretty egregious statements.

·
Registered
15,560 Posts
I Just watched part of that black rifle coffee "fashion show" and maybe I'm taking it differently than others? I took it as poking fun at our military leaders and the direction they are taking our armed forces. Maybe I'm wrong?

·
Registered
15,560 Posts
The Rioting has already started in MPLS and surrounding areas. I mean the peaceful protests have already started.
Portland too but i think they have a daily riot there anyway.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,533 Posts

·
Léitheoir
235 Posts
Yes, Blackriflecoffee has fallen out of favor. Their CEO has made some pretty egregious statements.
They are being shredded on social media. It is wonderful.

And they should be. They capitalized on a very specific demographic, and showed their true colors when the chips were down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,120 Posts

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,533 Posts

·
Registered
20,593 Posts
"So where do we make the donation, for assisting in the defamation lawsuits?"

You really don't have to financially support these types of "slander/libel" suites that have actual substance and merit as many very good and competent lawyers will take them on under "contingency fee" agreement.

Ask Nick Sandman about CNN. "The suit ($800 Million), which includes a separate $250 million claim against the Washington Post, accused the paper, CNN and NBC Universal of targeting Sandmann because of his support for President Trump."

21 - 35 of 35 Posts