·
Grand Imperial Poobah
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Good for him.
Now he needs to pull a Sandman and sue the bejesus out of the MSM for defamation.
Brandon labeled him a white supremacist or some such. A white guy cant shoot 3 other white guys without being called a racist. Forget the riots, I mean peaceful demonstrations going on with some business' burned some of which were black owned.

·
Léitheoir
235 Posts
He has been found NOT guilty on all charges. All is quiet there for now.
I would make a comment along the lines of “keep your powder dry”, but we already do that.

Perhaps they’ll be less apt to riot having seen real consequences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Has his confiscated rifle popped up, on Craiglist, yet?

AND, Five, Four, Three, Two, ...
It was last seen with the prosecutor pointing it at the jury.

·
Salmon Slayer
577 Posts
I would make a comment along the lines of “keep your powder dry”, but we already do that.

Perhaps they’ll be less apt to riot having seen real consequences?

Nah, they’ll just bring their own assault rifles…o_O

Kudos to the jurists whom we’re not swayed by political rhetoric.
Good luck Kyle.

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Léitheoir
235 Posts
Nah, they’ll just bring their own assault rifles…o_O

Kudos to the jurists whom we’re not swayed by political rhetoric.
Good luck Kyle.
Now I realize I didn’t need a Daniel Defense for self defense. A Smith and Wesson M&P apparently works too.

·
Salmon Slayer
577 Posts
Now I realize I didn’t need a Daniel Defense for self defense. A Smith and Wesson M&P apparently works too.

I’ll trust my life with and of my home builds.;)

Reactions: Spooky and gvaldeg1

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Copied from Facebook

This probably is applicable to 95 percent of Biden voters; at least the ones who were alive when they voted…

• I didn’t know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
  • I didn’t know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
  • I didn’t know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
  • I didn’t know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
  • I didn’t know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
  • I didn’t know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
  • I also didn’t know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
  • I didn’t know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn’t supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
  • I also didn’t realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn’t know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

·
Aim true !
12,464 Posts
I love the tweet from GOA. (y) Im happy i joined with them.
ALERT: GOA will be awarding Kyle Rittenhouse with an AR-15 for his defense of gun rights in America. Join us in saying THANK YOU to Kyle Rittenhouse for being a warrior for gun owners and self defense rights across the country!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts