National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have plans to attend the shoot at Knob Creek? My cousin, who lives in Ky, invited my to come up at go see the action. I think its Oct 11, 12,ans 13. I am seriously thinking of making the trip. Anyone been there before?

G

·
I am gonna try awful hard to go the 13th. I have to work the night before and that night, so I just may have to stay up a couple days, but from everything I have heard, it is worth it. I only live about 50 miles or so from it.

G

·
I went & will go again!
It was great, it was my first time & when they set the bomb off to start the shoot
I almost S*#T in my pants.
My favorite was the GE mini gun. I don't know how it shoots so many bullets without melting the barrel down? WOW!
And the gun sale going on was the best I have seen, anything you needed for your gun you could find there.
Here is a couple links that could help describe what I'm talking about. -I

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/
OR
http://www.redstararms.com/KnobCreek.wmv

Now you know what I'm talking about. :--- :--- :--- :---

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I'd heard of it, but that was about it. Then I saw ole' Gunny (R. Lee Ermey) do an entire episode of "Mail Call" devoted to it and DAMN, I just gotta' go there someday! That just looks like TOO MUCH fun!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Went there a couple times a few years back . It is totally awsome , but pack lots of green backs if you want to play .it is addictive and expensive , but I can say no regrets . Make sure you go through the entire show from top to bottom , there are a lot of fun things to do . Although I did notice the action had been kind of stepped down somewhat in the night shoot as to what it was the first time I went .
Oh yeah , take a camera , it is family fun you will want to look back at and cherish .
I hope someday I might get the opurtunity to go again , I live 12 hrs away and it was worth every foot of the drive , Kenneth

·
Registered
4 Posts
This will be my third trip.
If you go, make sure you are there during the night shoot. Watching all of the tracers flying is awe inspiring.
It really makes you thankful you aren't on the receiving end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts