National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An article in the "February 2020" issue of GUNS cites data from the 2018 "Murder Circumstances By Weapon" from the Crime In The United States Report from the FBI. In 2018, rifles were considered the primary weapon in 297 cases in the USA, out of 14,123 homicides. However, the "knife" was the primary weapon in just over 1,500 homicides and shotguns were used in 235 homicides. "Blunt objects" were used in 443 murders while hands and feet accounted for 668 murders.

Very clearly, those "evil rifles" are 50% less likely to be used for murder as opposed to hands and feet.

· Registered
4,756 Posts
"The facts proved it, we must do something! let us ban all knifes! think of the children! let us get together in eliminating knife violence! no ones needs a knife! you can use a wooden knife instead, etc. etc. etc"

Above I have provided some idiotic talking points for those among us that sympathize with the liberal views on knifes. Your are welcome.

Reactions: Northtidesix

· Registered
17,515 Posts
I have been watching FBI stats for quite a few years and this has pretty much always been the trend. I live in a rural area with relatively low crime and can only think of one murder from a rifle(just earlier this year) but i can think of more than several people killed who were beat to death or stabbed to death.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
32,975 Posts
According to their agenda, after the left bans guns, they'll ban knifes, swords, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.