National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
9,922 Posts
That could only work in certain societies. Women have a strong ability to stick together no matter what. It’s like those Mormons that marry 3 or 4 or more women. If one gets pissed at you, they ALL will be pissed at you. They stick together like buffalo in a heard. If there’s one super power I have, it’s my ability to piss off my wife.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
32,975 Posts
Listen to your wife/girlfriend run her mouth for a few hours, then think how it would be at 20x. No thanks.

· Registered
1,652 Posts
Will I flirt with another man's woman? Hell yeah. Smiles and giggles are relatively free.
Want her? Hell no!
That would require putting up with the expense and headaches that goes with her. And the WILL expense and headaches I don't care who she is.
I have enough expense and headaches with the ONE I have at home already thank you. I do not need someone else's as well. Please keep them.

I have never been able to figure out why any man would want more than one. Talk about a glutton for punishment.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

· Registered
8,425 Posts
Will I flirt with another man's woman? Hell yeah. Smiles and giggles are relatively free.
Want her? Hell no!
That would require putting up with the expense and headaches that goes with her. And the WILL expense and headaches I don't care who she is.
I have enough expense and headaches with the ONE I have at home already thank you. I do not need someone else's as well. Please keep them.

I have never been able to figure out why any man would want more than one. Talk about a glutton for punishment.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Like the old adage: "Why is divorce so expensive? Because it is WORTH it!"

· Registered
17,515 Posts
But it looks like mostly dudes in the pic?

· Registered
17,515 Posts
That's just a stock photo I think. I don't see 20 women, and his wife is sitting there, I don't think she was invited.

Well if i had 20 women to meet my every desire i wouldn't invite my wife either!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.