National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says, I now have a full set. Rather than start two new threads, I figured I'd lump them together in here. 45 has already been reviewed. The 10mm gets picked up on Monday. The 9mm, I just threw $500 down on until my gun auction ends (about 3 weeks from now). I'll add pictures comments and reviews as I get them done. Don't ask me why I felt the need for all three. I guess that's why we call ourselves collectors right? ;)

For continuity, here is the pic and the fresh upload of the 45 review after I fixed the audio. Remember, this was a slightly used one.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry

Next pics of the 10mm will be Monday or Tuesday. Don't know when I will get to shoot it but I will be sure get the first shots on film when I do.

·
Last Stand on Earth
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The second one has arrived!

Picked up the new Kimber Stainless Raptor II in 10mm this afternoon. Cleaned and ready for range duty. Saving first shots for the camera so range report will be a little bit.
Air gun Everyday carry Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Everyday carry Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Slide draw on this thing I really stout. My 45 was stout too but this might bd even stouter than it was. I can also feel a noticeable bind in the slide rails. Twice I released the slide and it hung. I’m going to guess this is going to need the rails lapped but we will see what range day brings.
Touchpad Space bar Netbook Wood Office equipment

Hand Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Notice the breach face is past the disconnector and the slide stop is not engaged. It’s just bound at the rails.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Awesome. Keeping the grip panels on it? That’s a lot of scales all over that gun!

maybe just manufacturing grease and/or residue binding the slide? have you cleaned and lubed it yet?

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Will be interesting to see if it loosens up during shooting

1 - 10 of 10 Posts