G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Major Additions made!!!!!!!!!!

Please see the sticky if you have not done so yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also changed the post requirements for this forum only as this is a newer forum and some may have had troubles with a 250 post minimum! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin for lowering the post count on here. Now I can enter my wife. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was truely hopeing to get more responces to this giveaway over on this forum!

I know that there is plenty of time left to enter, but I figured that there would be more entries than we got.

The last one of these giveaways I did I had aprox. 100 entries for 1 rifle.

So far we only have 2 entries from this forum. The other forum is up to about 20 or so at this point.

You are allowed to enter for nieces, nephews, and grandchildren.

Also if people are worried about there being some kind of catch on this there is none! The only thing you pay for is the transfer fees to your recieving FFL. All shipping charges and such are covered.

I only provided this info so hopefully we will get more entries. I plan on doing 2 of these giveaways each year (1 for christmas and 1 in the spring) as my last one had such a great responce to it over on the GB forums, and it is a great way to preserve the sport that we all enjoy and cherish so much.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will post this as I am sure that Tazzer will not mind:

This was the last winner of my Crickett giveaway with all of the extras that were added on to it by the other generous people who added on to the giveaway.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
My niece has two boys and their dad is a big time hunter/fisherman type so count me in I would deliver it to them.

Lee/Sig232

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sig232 said:
My niece has two boys and their dad is a big time hunter/fisherman type so count me in I would deliver it to them.

Lee/Sig232
Sig,
If you wouldn't mind could you put it up in the main giveaway post so I do not over look your entries.

I don't think I would but better safe than sorry! ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Kevin, I put my entry up in the sticky as you requested.

I also put up there a comment that I too will toss in a gift card for Wal-Mart or Sportsmans Warehouse for a couple of bricks of 22 ammo for the winner. Say a $25 value card!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sig232 said:
Kevin, I put my entry up in the sticky as you requested.

I also put up there a comment that I too will toss in a gift card for Wal-Mart or Sportsmans Warehouse for a couple of bricks of 22 ammo for the winner. Say a $25 value card!
Thank you very much! I'll get it added to the main listing as well. :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Kevin, do you want those cards sent direct to you for distribution to the winner? If so PM to me your address!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sig232 said:
Kevin, do you want those cards sent direct to you for distribution to the winner? If so PM to me your address!
No go ahead and hold on to them untill the drawing and I'll get you the address of the winner for you to send it too.

It just seems to work better that way and less money goes to the USPS. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts