National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I got this thing sorted out!

Winners are as follows:

Divecop for his grandson: Black Crickett with HandgunHTR52's ammo donation, and forkliftking's $25 walmart gift card donation.

Suspension for his Nieces: Pink Crickett with Tazzer's $20 gift card, and Polite Psycho's $25 gift card.

Wrangler for his sons: Tan Crickett with Taco413's $25 gift card, and Sig232's 2 bricks of ammo.

Loko383 for his nephew: Tan Crickett with jabronij3's $25 gift card, and Kodiakk's $25 gift card.

Yawarakai for his nephew: cartod's new Red Ryder BB gun and I am throwing in plenty of BB's and eye protection for this.

Shenine for her daughter: The Rossi .22lr/.410 with Dogsoldier's $25 gift card, and Glock and Load's $25 gift card.

I am tired and starting to see double so I hope I did not miss anything!

Congradulations to all the winners!

If you contact me I will help get everyone in contact with the right people to get the prizes distributed.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Kevin, send me a PM and let me know the address for "wrangler" so I can send my $25 Wal-Mart gift card. I will send him that so he can buy his own brand of ammo.

Sig232

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sig232 said:
Kevin, send me a PM and let me know the address for "wrangler" so I can send my $25 Wal-Mart gift card. I will send him that so he can buy his own brand of ammo.

Sig232
He should be emailing you through the other forum. But I also will get his address for you if needed.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
git_r_done said:
sig232 said:

Sig232
He should be emailing you through the other forum. But I also will get his address for you if needed.
Other Forum? There are no other forums! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sig232 said:
git_r_done said:
sig232 said:

Sig232
Gee someone has 7705 posts over there useing your name! ;) :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
git_r_done said:
sig232 said:
[quote="git_r_done":4310f]
sig232 said:

Sig232
Gee someone has 7705 posts over there useing your name! ;) :D[/quote:4310f]

You must have me confused with Jake, Zulu7! Where is that boy??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sig232 said:
git_r_done said:
sig232 said:
[quote="git_r_done":134d1]
sig232 said:

Sig232
Gee someone has 7705 posts over there useing your name! ;) :D

You must have me confused with Jake, Zulu7! Where is that boy??[/quote:134d1]

User Name: sig232
USA
Total Posts: 7705

Yup I must be mistaken! ;) :D

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Hey GRD,
Looks like you did one hell of a good job, :i: just want to say "thank you"