National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got kicked out of GB for posting a controversial thread - the thread, of course, was poofed.

How y'all been ??

Doug

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I'm OK.

Never been banned fron a forum.

Can you give more (reasonable) detail?

I've seen this happen on Arfcom before, but some of those kids are over the top.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Hi Doug!

Man you would have had to been a really bad boy to get booted out of that site. What did you do???

Did you get a temp suspension or the permant ban?

Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I started a thread to get someone's attention, who had been ignoring me for a year, and my thread was very personal.

Got their attention, got poofed, got sent to the corner for awhile.

Explained to nunn and apologized.

I'm now reinstated.

Doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry 'bout that Doug,
I was over there awhile yesterday and got insulted right off the bat. Made a tongue in cheek remark about lawyers and some zombie yells at me for being a bigot, etc. Half my family are lawyers including my newest son in law. I was joking with E Boydell and this arse hole tries to pick a fight with me. All started when E Boydell made a good post and this half arse turd chimed in with half wit sense.
Glad you got reinstated, Nunn is a good guy, just too serious most of the time. What with worrying about Travis being in the war and all. You're welcome to come over here for a breather anytime. We's laid back like we's on crack. :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I went over to GB and did not see any posts by Mr Doug Wilson. Did they eliminate all your posting for the day?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lee - They - nunn - first edited them (ECC) then poofed a total of around 8 pages of postings.

Kinda like the old soviet union - they just "disappeared" them.

And I was kicked off - as well as my SonDave - for around 6 hours.

Doug

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
What the heck was the topic that caused that reaction?? Lots of those nasty four letter words?

Abusing other members?

Sweet ole guy like you, I can't imagine what you would say that would offend Mr. Nunn. He is usually strict but fair!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
SheNine said:
I've been banned..... twice! :twisted:
Holy moly.

I've gotta loosen up, I've NEVER been banned!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I banned THEM. About a year or so ago. Just wound a little too tight for my liking. There are a few others that are real similar. That's probably why I hang here.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
update on doug (from GB) is that he is going to be ok but will be in the hospital acouple more days.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
gjshaw said:
update on doug (from GB) is that he is going to be ok but will be in the hospital acouple more days.
Great news!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts