National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and I need some help..... I carry a m&p 40 now in a galco kingtuk and need something smaller for extended carry times..I have a friend who carrys a kel tec 32 with belt clip in his back pocket and thats what I want rather than messing with another iwb....I have been trying to do some research on small arms such as the kel tech and have read some bad reviews and some excellent but havent heard that much bad stuff about the kahr p380, but the one thing that is really catching me about kel tec is the belt clip for my pocket. The only clip I can find is the Clipdraw custom for the kahr...what I like about the clip on the kel tec is how low it sits in your pocket because of how far the clip is back on the slide. That being said I'm scared to spend an extra 300$ on the kahr even though that is what I really want and then buy a clip draw and not be able to put the clip on far enough back and have the handle sticking out of my back pocket....not cool gotta be low key. Im not supposed to carry a gun at work but I work in memphis and I have a legal permit. And I figure I can get a new job way easier than a new life.....any help?????

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
photo (3).JPG photo (4).JPG photo (5).JPG photo (3).JPG photo (4).JPG photo (5).JPG I carried a Keltac P3AT 380 for years in my pocket as back up. I put 1000 plus rounds thru the barrel and only cleaned it once, since you can't break it down. They are a junk gun with a heavy trigger. That being said they are a point and shoot gun that will fire everytime you pull the trigger which is what you want in a work or hidden scenario. I like the little gun and my daughter is still carrying it today on one of those Bra holsters (which is a different story all together). For $250 you can't beat it.
I have heard the clip works good but never used it, but I have seen a guy with one and you do realize the top of the gun will still stick up out of the top of your pocket. If your noticed at work well you know what I am saying.
Another option is the rig I have had created myself from ideas off the web. I carry my little Sig P938 and no can tell it is there in any way shape or form. Not the fastest draw but works well for total concealment and is comfortable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks buddy. What kind holster is that? Never and malfunctions or jams out of 3at? What kind of range rounds did you usually use?

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Thanks buddy. What kind holster is that? Never and malfunctions or jams out of 3at? What kind of range rounds did you usually use?
Rounds ere what I could find fmj cheap. Carry I used Critical defense. Mine never failed or jammed once.

The holster I had custom made using a cargo pants pocket holster and had a phone case sewn to the top. It slides inside the pants and the phone case hooks over your belt. To draw you just pull up hard on the phone case and it exposes the gun for you to draw and shoot. You can buy one made for appendix carry ( google phone case holster) I wanted mine at 3 oclock so I made my own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts