National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
All I have is third hand knowledge. I have heard they are very nice little pistol/rifles.

If you want one you better get it now before the new admininistration gets into office. With a democrat in the White House I am sure all the semi-auto so called assualt pistols will be on the ban list. They scare all the liberals and cause their children to cry. ;)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sig232 said:
All I have is third hand knowledge. I have heard they are very nice little pistol/rifles.

If you want one you better get it now before the new admininistration gets into office. With a democrat in the White House I am sure all the semi-auto so called assualt pistols will be on the ban list. They scare all the liberals and cause their children to cry. ;)
I know what you mean, I can just vote and hope for the best.
I cant afford one right now anyway but like you said time could be running out.

G

·
I carry this gun in my store, I have never shot one but I don't like them. I just have a problem whenever I think about a piece of steel (bolt) trapped (for now) inside a piece of plastic (receiver) call me paranoid, but hot steel wrapped in plastic doesn't seem like a good idea!
Besides for a few bucks more you could get an Olympic Arms Plinker Plus, chambered in 5.56 /.223, all mil-spec(about $635.00), you can always add a collapsible stock later for about $60.00, and a scope mount about $12.50

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
billdeserthills said:
I carry this gun in my store, I have never shot one but I don't like them. I just have a problem whenever I think about a piece of steel (bolt) trapped (for now) inside a piece of plastic (receiver) call me paranoid, but hot steel wrapped in plastic doesn't seem like a good idea!
Besides for a few bucks more you could get an Olympic Arms Plinker Plus, chambered in 5.56 /.223, all mil-spec(about $635.00), you can always add a collapsible stock later for about $60.00, and a scope mount about $12.50
I have an AR I just thought the PLR-16 looked interesting. I have owned a couple Kel-Tec handguns they were decent guns for their purpose and price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts